Alternative dispute resolution
IST-ADR assists Parties in conflict using a structured process to dedicate more time and attention to the creation of a voluntary, functional and durable agreement tailored to meet the needs of the particular parties.
The IST ADR Centre focuses on the cultivation of patient negotiation, mutual understanding, tolerance and accommodation by parties. The process requires effective communication, persuasion, mediation and trust, capable of directing the parties’ energy into reaching consensus.
- FILING OF COMPLAINT AT THE IST CENTRE.
- ASSESSMENT OF COMPLAINT TO DETERMINE WHETHER IT IS WITHIN THE POWER OF THE CENTRE.
- THE COMPLAINANT IS THEN INVITED TO COMPLETE THE REQUEST FOR MEDIATION FORM 01.
- INVITATION IS SENT TO THE OTHER PARTY TO SUBMIT TO MEDIATION.
- UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE INVITATION, THE OTHER PARTY IS GIVEN “SUBMISSION TO MEDIATION FORM 02”