INVESTMENTS AND SECURITIES TRIBUNAL
Plot 1072 Cadastral Zone B10, Along Jabi – Airport Road, Opposite Major Oil Filling Station, Dakibiyu, Jabi, Abuja. www.ist.gov.ng
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) hereby invites tenders from qualified contractors for the supply and installation of the following items:
1.0 SCOPE OF WORK:
S/N GOODS LOT NUMBER
1 Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings 01/16
2 Purchase of Computers 02/16
3 Computer software acquisition 03/16
4 Purchase of Motor Vehicles 04/16
2.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including memorandum and Article of Association, Form CO2 and CO7.
2. Company Profile indicating details of key staff with their CVs.
3. Evidence of Financial capability/ Bank reference.
4. Copy of company audited accounts/Annual Reports for three (3) consecutive years (2013, 2014 & 2015).
5. Current tax clearance certificate (2013, 2014 and 2015).
6. Evidence of having executed similar jobs/supplies.
7. Certificate of compliance of Pencom relating to contribution to Staff Pension Scheme.
8. Certificate of compliance of contribution to Industrial Training Fund.
9. Interim Registration Report or Certificate of Registration issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
10. Information on past 5 years litigation in which the bidder has been involved or in which the bidder is currently involved (if any).
11. Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees.
12. Evidence /link with manufacturers will be an added advantage.
13. A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence.
14. A sworn affidavit that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the bidder and that no officer of the Investments and Securities Tribunal is a former or present Director, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
3.0 COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
a. Prospective bidders are expected to collect bid documents upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per lot in favour of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA “TENDERS FEE, INVESTMENTS AND SECURITIES TRIBUNAL” from the Procurement Unit.
b. All bids should be sealed and dropped in the tender box on the Ground Floor, Plot 1072 Cadastral Zone B10, Along Jabi – Airport Road, Opposite Major Oil Filling Station, Dakibiyu, Jabi, Abuja not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
c. Bidders are expected to respond to this advert, simultaneously with the TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bids in separate envelopes clearly marked. However, only bids from Companies which meet the qualification criteria will have their financial bids considered.
d. All prices shall be quoted in Naira.
e. All bidders shall bear the costs associated with the preparation and submission of their tenders; the Tribunal shall not be responsible for or be liable for these costs regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
f. False claims and failure to comply with the instructions above, or to provide the listed documents may automatically lead to disqualification.
g. The deadline for submission is February 22, 2017 by 12.00 noon and the Tender will be opened immediately at the Courtroom (ground floor) of the Tribunal in the presence of all Bidders or their representatives, NGOs and interested Members of the general public.
h. The tender as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the Tender shall be written in English Language.
i. The sealed envelope containing the documents should be marked with the appropriate LOT NO. at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
THE SECRETARY, TENDERS’ BOARD
INVESTMENTS AND SECURITIES TRIBUNAL
PLOT 1072 CADASTRAL ZONE B10, ALONG JABI – AIRPORT ROAD,
OPPOSITE MAJOR OIL FILLING STATION, DAKIBIYU, JABI, ABUJA
J. Any bid submitted after the close of submission will be rejected
k. This invitation to tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) to award any contract, nor shall it entitle the bidder or bidders to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from IST by virtue of such firm having responded to this advert.
Secretary, Tender’s Board
INVESTMENTS & SECURITIES TRIBUNAL